As technology advances and more materials become available, the application of digital manufacturing for microfluidic devices continues to grow. This TECH DAY Online Meeting aims to highlight the latest advancements in methods and processes used in the fabrication of these devices. The meeting aims to facilitate the conversation related to the technical and engineering challenges at every stage. Talks will cover both theory and applications covering from cutting edge microfabrication solutions to emerging device design and material for fabrication of microfluidic devices.
We invite academic researchers, scientists, and engineers to join this online meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- Product demonstration.
- Microfabrication techniques (e.g., micromachining, 3D printing, stereolithography).
- polymer microfabrication methods.
- Fluidic modules and interconnects, fluidic packaging and assembly.
- Emerging microfluidic approaches (paper-based microfluidics, inertial microfluidics, electrofluidics).
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Catalogue online presentation in a 12-month period.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.