As technology advances and more materials become available, the application of 3D printing in microfluidics research continues to grow. This TECH DAY Online Meeting will focuse on the recent significant findings of techniques, materials and methods of 3D-printing technology for the fabrication of microfluidic devices. The meeting will offer an interdisciplinary platform for new ideas and developments, and showcase innovative solutions adopted in the fields of microfluidics and 3D printing.
We invite academic researchers, scientists, and engineers to join this online meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- 3D printed microfluidic devices and its applications.
- Fabrication technologies, novel design and materials.
- Combination of 3D printing and microfluidic technology in organ-on-chips.
- Case study research, challenges and future trends.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.